duminică, 17 mai 2009

cine sunt eu?

God thinks I’m his creation, the society thinks I’m a money maker, my parents think I’m the best, the friends think I’m nice (they are my friends, after all!!) and I’m sure I’m not more than a mortal human being who is doing her best not to miss (too many) important things in this life. What else? I’m loved, I love and I’m greatful for that. I get enthusiastic about unsignificant things and I’m very happy with that, I host a bunch of butterflies in my stomach that from time to time leave me but just to be happier when they come back. I’m a naïve dreamer (sometimes) or a scary rational person (in the rest of the time) but I’m fine with me and I hope the others are too. I’m studing Psychology (and I’m loving it!!) to get to know myself better and better and to save the universe :D (no, I’m not Miss World but I would not mind to be).

N.B - extras din aplicatia pentru ISWinT 2009...

Un comentariu:

  1. I don`t think u are nice....I think u are gorgeous...I say this as your friend :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere