luni, 29 iunie 2009

My first time..:P

"It was about time to experience it", girls said...and i believed them.
I got drunk.
for the first time...
there are little things left to do for the first time...i lived one last night.
Aly is to blame cause she gave me the opportunity.
How was it?
Good question...as many other things done for the first time - confusing but nice.
In my opinion, the big (dis)advantage of getting drunk is that you don't remember many things of what you did/said or whatever. But maybe this is the purpose of this experience - feel free to act as you wish, in the morning everything is gone anyway...(i expect a terrible headache, though...)

So...
Thanks Aly for the great party - i felt amasing, i really needed it and thanks the girls for being there to enjoy my first time...

P.S1: the reason i write in English is that mum is reading this blog and maybe it's better for her not to know such experiences of mine. try to understand.

P.S2: it's almost 5 o'clock in the morning, please forgive my English. I just wanted to share this new experience with you, although i don't even know you.
Anyway, this post is for you, my unknown reader!

P.S3: feel free to judge me, i don't care!!!

P.S4: my only regret is that i didn't keep my diet. Simo, please forgive me for this!!!

P.S5: girls or Mishu, please don't share precious information about last night on the blog :D



4 comentarii:

  1. this is funny...there is nothing to share...u were the most adorable drunk person i`ve seen! :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. It's what I always said, writing always gets better when u'r drunk :P

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I`m so sorry i`ve missed it, It would have been fun to see you drunk for the first time and celebrate Aly`s birthday with all of you, but I certainly want to be there next time:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. ( this is a promo)

    Yes, Ali's Birthday Paties are the best opportunities to dream, explore and discover new things :D

    Glad you've enjoied it
    hug.

    RăspundețiȘtergere